[cisco-voip] CUCM Native Presence (BLF/SD) populating Directories / Call Lists

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Wed Dec 2 17:57:01 EST 2015

The reason 3001 does not show a missed call is because 3001 did not miss any calls. The call was for 3002.

A blinky light flashing is NOT a call. It's just a blinky light to tell you that someone else has a call.

Enabling the "BLF for call lists" parameter means you can view people's presence status from your call lists. It has nothing to do with viewing other people's call lists.

It sounds like maybe you're seeking a behaviour that would be better achieved with a shared DN.

-mn