[cisco-voip] Redirecting specific incoming calls to one number

Gyrion, Larry Larry.Gyrion at deancare.com
Thu Dec 3 12:46:25 EST 2015

I am looking for information that would relate to Call Manager 9.01

I'm looking to re-direct all calls coming into any company phone number to a specific number.
For example: caller 608-123-4567 calls one of my company numbers, I want the caller to be redirected to extension 5401234

Larry Gyrion | Telecommunications Analyst | Information Technology
Dean Clinic - Corporate offices
1800 W. Beltline Hwy
Madison WI. 53713
larry.gyrion at deancare.com<mailto:larry.gyrion at deancare.com> | www.deancare.com<http://www.deancare.com/>
Partners who care

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.