[cisco-voip] Redirecting specific incoming calls to one number

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Dec 3 12:53:55 EST 2015

You can do this with CURRI or a UCCX script to front-end the calls-
https://developer.cisco.com/site/curri/index.gsp

You can also use the Route Net Hop by Calling Party Number feature on a
translation pattern to do this-
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/77241/technotes-how-block-incoming-calls-cucm-8x-based-ani-mgcp-gateway

Just when you create a translation pattern for the calling number, make it
route instead of block and update the called party transform mask.