[cisco-voip] Did Cisco Remove all voice downloads from Cisco.com?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Dec 7 10:21:00 EST 2015

It makes more sense that was a snafu or some sort of a planned maintenance. It is odd though, that it seemed to only selectively impact some of the collaboration images, specifically those that are going the cloud, and that it happened the weekend before the summit. I dont recall seeing a maintenance notice.