[cisco-voip] UCCX + CUIC 10.6: Understanding Permissions

Aaron Banks amichaelbanks at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:23:26 EST 2015

Hey Anthony,

Same here!  What worked in previous versions no longer works.  The only way I have been able to overcome the permissions issue is to log in as the administrator who creates the object (whether it be a folder, dashboard or report) and assign the permission.   If I log in as me, save a report as something else, I can't even assign permissions to my group to execute or write, it has to be the admin. :(

Totally bizarre and yes more complicated than it needs to be.

Hope that helps.  Ping me if I can assist further.

Aaron