[cisco-voip] UCCX + CUIC 10.6: Understanding Permissions

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:44:19 EST 2015

All,

I have to admit defeat on CUIC permissions.  I just don't get it yet.  I
thought I understood it, but things often end up greyed out for myself, and
it frustrates me that I cannot grasp this concept.

What is a good explanation for how permissions work?  What are some basic
permission settings I can look at/use to just get some basic functionality
working?  What is the best document to reference?

I'm not even to the hierarchical design of permissions yet, I'm still just
trying to figure out a good flat structure to start.  E.g., New users not
being able to create subcategories out of the gate.

Am I alone in thinking this: CUIC a bit more complicated than it needs to
be?