[cisco-voip] Collab summit keynote simulcast on now...

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Wed Dec 9 15:16:12 EST 2015

Since I have been doing this for 10+ years, it seems that all the complex telephony features become less and less important. It seems that a single line per user is “good enough.” Lync has been pushing a good enough mantra for some time. I think for most users the call coverage of ring my phone, and other devices then go to voicemail.