[cisco-voip] Idle URL not showing up on phone issue

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:57:10 EST 2015

I'd just try deleting the ITL on the phone first.

Settings->Security Configuration->Trust List->Hit **# then Hit Unlock->Erase

For SCCP phones, line appearances are sent via SCCP messages rather that
the TFTP config files so that explains why you can update that.  A real
test would be doing something like disabling web access on the phone and
seeing if that applies.

Brian