[cisco-voip] Filtering out specific number from Jabber

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Dec 22 08:02:06 EST 2015

Hey Matthew,

You cannot remove the presence of the field from the Jabber client (i.e hide), but you can control the value of the field via jabber-config.xml. So while "home phone" displays in the client, you could map it to another (blank) field.

Check out the Jabber xml generator if you have not already,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/106926/jabber-config-file-generator

Thanks,

Ryan

Sent from my iPad