[cisco-voip] UCCX Bug

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:30:48 EST 2015

Tac engineer said it was an ongoing issue that they thought was fixed in
one of the 10.6su's but turns out not, doesn't appear that they know
exactly what root cause is but sounds like maybe DRS related. I'm out of
the office at the moment but I believe we are on latest su+es something.
I forgot about the custom XML ugh, thx for pointing that out.  We only made
minor changes,  luckily I copied it onto our internal wiki.