[cisco-voip] Removing licenses CUCM 8.6

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Thu Feb 5 18:09:03 EST 2015

How can I remove all licenses from CUCM 8.6?
At the command-line, I did "file delete license *" and deleted all the license files. Then I rebooted (twice even). The license files are all gone but the "License Unit Report" page still shows all the license counts from before and everything is fine. I want everything to be broken, so that I can test to make sure I have the correct license files for fixing it.
This is a lab set-up; virtualized, publisher only, no subs.

-mn