[cisco-voip] Removing licenses CUCM 8.6

gentoo at ucpenguin.com gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Thu Feb 5 19:19:45 EST 2015

Since you want to break it...

If you change the NTP server and reboot it should recalculate the
license MAC.  Changing the NTP server back should restore the original
license MAC after another reboot.  Maybe that will be enough to clear
our the old license information.

Otherwise, you could reinstall a new pub with all the same setup values,
or perhaps remove the license information with SQL (would likely require
root access on the pub).