[cisco-voip] Radio and Voice Calls for University Police

Lisa Notarianni lisa.notarianni at scranton.edu
Tue Feb 24 13:10:45 EST 2015

Here at The University of Scranton, our Police Department is looking for a solution that will help dispatchers integrate Radio and Voice calls into a hands free solution that would include a headset and display to manage those calls.  Cisco Call Manager is going to be upgraded this week to version 10.5.  Radio calls are handled separately.  Cisco offers their IPICS solution but we need to do a bit of research and compare our alternatives.

Is anyone using a similar software tool that can handle Radio and Voice merged into one desktop client that is compatible with Cisco VoIP?

Thank you in advance.

[LNsignatureFile]