[cisco-voip] Missing A-side CAD Database UCCE 9

Brian Palmer bpalmer at ctipath.com
Tue Feb 24 12:26:55 EST 2015

Has anybody encountered a situation in which there is no database on the a-side but there is one on the b-side for the SQL CAD recording/stats/agent state log?  I have to get in there and create a new database on the A-side SQL and I plan on using the same settings as the b-side for the database, but what about replication?  Postinstall has replication turned up on the b-side and it is turned off on the a-side.  Is there going to be a need to manually setup sql replication?

Thank you,
Brian Palmer
bpalmer at ctipath.com<mailto:bpalmer at ctipath.com>
Deployment Engineer