[cisco-voip] UCCX 10.5(2) Bug - Presence Integration

Andrew Grech agrech88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:32:07 EST 2015

Word of warning,

I have just upgraded from UCCX 10.5(2) integrated with IM and Presence
10.0(1) and I'm hitting bug CSCur84150

Soon as UCCX came online IM and Presence CPU spiked to 99%. Now during the
day jabber will go offline and presence status will not update.

I hope that Cisco confirm its fixed in UCCX 10.6X... At the time I couldn't
jump straight to 10.6 as version 9 required a service pack to be a
supported upgrade path.

This bug is currently serverity 6 Enhancement, I believe it needs to be
critical and this why I have sent the info around.