[cisco-voip] UCCX Agent Status

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:44:46 EST 2015

We have a UCCX queue that has the logic that if all agents are Not Ready,
it will send the call to voicemail.  This particular CSQ has a small number
of agents so we're running into the problem where all agents are Not Ready
because one or two agents are making outbound calls.  Any suggestions of
how to distinguish between Not Ready and Not Ready due to outbound calls?
If it's an outbound call we know the agent will be able to take the inbound
call relatively soon so we'd rather not have it go to voicemail.
--
Ben Story
CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
<ben.story at gmail.com>
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila