[cisco-voip] rehosting uccx licenses

Michele Russo (AM) michele.russo at dimensiondata.com
Wed Jan 7 12:57:00 EST 2015

I am migrating UCCX version 8.5(SU4) from MCS to a Virtualized platform (Version 10.5(SU1) and was following these steps outlined here:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Virtualization_for_Cisco_Unified_Contact_Center_Express

I have a couple questions:

1.       In the pre-migration step 1 I have to run the utils create report platform - is there any impact to the system when running this?  Is the suggestion to run it after business hours?

2.       After running through the answer file generator I go to the rehosting tool.  In step 6-> sub-step b, I should see a transfer option.  I do not see a transfer option in the link: https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/LicensingUI/Home?  I see a migration option and once selecting that I do not see UCCX listed under any of the voice products:

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D02A79.6CEDFD50]
What is the correct way to do this since I am clearly missing a step.

Thanks!

Michele Russo Harttree
Consultant
Dimension Data NA