[cisco-voip] CCX 8.5 outbound IVR

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 18:32:37 EST 2015

Happy new year all.

I have a couple questions about CCX and outbound IVR.

First, is there a way to automate the upload of the csv file for the
campaign or is it all manual?

Second, is there a way to pul data from a web service in a CCX script
without using custom java?  or example, the dialer dials 555-1212 and we do
a lookup, normally through a database dip, to gt the pertinent fields but
instead of using the database dip, the client wants to use  a web service.

There has to be a SIP gateway out there somewhere with PSTN access.   This
menas I have to get the client to give up one of their MGCP PRIs to make
this work or can the GW be CUCM?  From reading the docs, it looks like it
has to be a PSTN GW so that the outbound component can tell how the call is
answered or if it was answered.  Is my thinking correct on this?