[cisco-voip] J4W "cannot communicate with server"

Tim Smith tim.smith at enject.com.au
Thu Jan 8 18:46:42 EST 2015

Hi mate,

If you do a PRT you can pretty clearly see the discovery and logins (although it is quite verbose, and seems a bit repetitive)
But it'll be the only thing your client is doing at the time, so shouldn’t be too hard to spot.

How are you trying to login?
Have you tried manually specifying servers?
Are you trying to use SRV and discovery?

I'd start with the basics. I.e. Manual first. (should be no reliance on name resolution if you try with IP's)

Cheers,

Tim