[cisco-voip] Licenses upgrade issues

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:27:42 EST 2015

That's fantastic news Dana.  I'm sure you are glad to have this behind you.

We cannot reasonably expect Cliff to come rescue all of us. So Cliff, what
wisdom can you share with us all, that will make our license migrations a
little quicker, and a little smoother?  Please address Dana's scenario as
well, where the customer had CUWL, but the migration process only resulted
in UCL.

Dana wrote: "Global Licensing provided the customer with a mix of UCL
Enhanced and Enhanced Plus licenses at the time of upgrade to get the
system operational. (They didn't have their Owner ID's set and it was an
8-10 upgrade.)"

Thanks Cliff.