[cisco-voip] IM&P external database front-end

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Jan 14 12:48:33 EST 2015

All, I took Ryan's code, simplified it, and had a college friend of mine
who is better with PHP clean up and make it pretty.  This is a very basic
search, it doesn't have bells and whistles, and right now, is only setup to
do a single database, no authentication, but you can do a search, export to
csv, filter based on dates.

Just drop this into your web directory, either under a sub-directory or the
webroot, modify the config.php and hit the index.html.

http://iso.woka.us/imp_search.tgz

Let me know if you have questions, need clarification or assistance setting
it up.

There is contact info in the comments of the code of the college friend,
Solomon, so if you want customizations, etc, he's available to contract
with.