[cisco-voip] PrePopulating Jabber Contact Lists

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jan 15 15:39:05 EST 2015

When you are doing a rollout or adding new employee. do you do this if they are completely new to IM ? Do you ask people for lists, do you have defaults groups you provide based on depts., etc?
I've personally always liked just setting my stuff up myself, but wondering what others do.
Thanks!

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>