[cisco-voip] UCCX 7x changed Callmanager IP address, now need to fix AXL Server

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Fri Jan 23 12:24:06 EST 2015

Been a long time since I've worked on UCCX 7x.  But I changed the Callmanager Publisher IP address.  So as I recall I need to run the cet.bat tool to change the UCCX 7x back to Fresh Install to re-configure the AXL Provider to new CUCM IP Address (else on AppAdmin page you see Unauthorized AXL Server not found).

http://htluo.blogspot.com/2011/09/cet-tool-for-uccx.html

Screenshot of my CET tool;
Do I delete the two existing entries and then Create new with Fresh Install selected?  Can't recall.

[cid:image001.png at 01D03707.090B2B10]

Jason Aarons, CCIEx2 No 38564
Consultant
Dimension Data