[cisco-voip] RTMT logs for disconnect signal of RCC

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Jan 23 16:10:57 EST 2015

For an SCCP phone you'll see a StationInit from CCM to the phone instructing the phone to go OnHook.  Using SDL traces you can follow that back to where it originated from, which will likely be CTI if I recall how RCC works correctly.
This tracking is much easier in 10.x with interleaved traces.

-Ryan