[cisco-voip] off-net and on-net classification of route patterns and gateways

Peter Slow peter.slow at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 16:37:24 EST 2015

I think it will also affect termination/Continuance of CUCM controlled
conference calls. Users participating in a conference call over a
trunk marked on-net will be able to keep a conference call alive with
the service parameter set accordingly. (There's a confcall knob to
modify when a call shoudl terminate, when the controller leaves or
whathaveyou.)

-Pete