[cisco-voip] Problem with Jabber Auto Update

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 17:36:17 EST 2015

Based on what you've shown us, it's an improper XML document that most
likely causing your issue.  Specifically, the config element.

Here is what I use and it has been tested, feel free to use it as a
reference:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<JabberUpdate>
<App name="JabberWin">
<LatestBuildNum>52330</LatestBuildNum>
<LatestVersion>10.6</LatestVersion>
<Mandatory>false</Mandatory>
<Message>
<![CDATA[
If you have questions about this update, or if you experience any issues
performing the update, please contact:<br /><br />
IT Support Department<br />
]]>
</Message>
<DownloadURL>