[cisco-voip] Cisco UC systems with SSO

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Sun Jul 5 19:27:14 EDT 2015

Dears Gents,

I have a UC cluster serving multi-sites with the following application: CUCM 10.5, CUC 10.5, IM&P 10.5, UCCX 10.6, and Webex Meeting server 2.5 MR5(on premises), Jabber 10.6 (desktop and mobile clients works from both inside and also from internet) and I'm about to configure the SSO for all services (local and services with external access like CWMS and Jabber).

I have a colleague who will work on the Microsoft part to make the IdP (ADFS) ready and I will configure the cisco UC cluster side.

So any suggestions or special directions about this? I mean if anyone has done this setup even for a single services and he can give me some advices or notes this will be much appreciated.

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer