[cisco-voip] Hosted WebEx and ADFS

Bernhard Albler bernhard.albler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 10:01:00 EDT 2015

Hi,
most likely you are failing because of the AUTHNContextClassRef. Are
you getting SSO error 13?
if so, change the contextclassref to
urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:Password;urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport;urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:TLSClient;urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:X509;urn:federation:authentication:windows;urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:Kerberos
in Webex

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 3:25 PM, Dahl, Keith <Keith.Dahl at cccs.edu> wrote:
> We have been running WebEx hosted in the cloud for years and doing SSO using
> ADFS.  We are needing to front end our ADFS environment with a Proxy and
> when we enable the Proxy our WebEx environment no longer can authenticate
> our users.  Has anyone successfully configured your WebEx environment using
> a Proxy with ADFS and if so what changes or configuration did you have to
> make with the WebEx site to get it functioning properly?
>

> Keith Dahl
>
> Director Network Technologies
>
> Colorado Community College System
>
> 1059 Alton Way – Bldg 758
>
> Denver, CO 80230
>
> (720) 858-2856
>
> Keith.Dahl at cccs.edu

Bernhard Albler, +4369917207384
--
"Was Nachwelt! Wie komm' ich dazu was für die Nachwelt zu tun? Was hat
denn die Nachwelt für mich getan?"