[cisco-voip] Recommendations for new handsets

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Jul 7 17:58:59 EDT 2015

We are in the process of updating our fleet of handsets (most are 7 years or older) and looking for recommendations for what handset model we should move to.   Currently most of our sets are the problematic 7941/61 with a number of 7911sets.   In classrooms and meeting rooms we have 7945 and 7965 sets that have been very reliable.

We are looking at either the 9900 or 8800 series (color screen) but we are seeking your experience and knowledge of those series or what you believe would be a series that we should look at.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Oakley
Telecommunications Coordinator | Information Technology Services
Red Deer College |100 College Blvd. | Box 5005 | Red Deer | Alberta | T4N 5H5
work (403) 342-3521   |  FAX (403) 343-4034