[cisco-voip] "Fast Dial" functionality in ccmuser/ucmuser on 9.0/9.1 missing?

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:35:32 EDT 2015

Following up on this old thread.

What are people using for a replacement for fast dial functionality
then in 10.x?

Speed Dials and Abbreviate Dial are not cutting it for a large number
of 7825 wireless phone users who each maintained their own fast dial
directory per department / building for placing calls, etc on the
wireless phone.

Is there a cisco document that clearly states this functionality was
removed somewhere?

Regards, Erick