[cisco-voip] Nuance UCCE Alternative for ASR/TTS

Andrew Grech agrech88 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:36:31 EDT 2015

Just the other night I got bord and made my own app for this. Note will not
go into production but was fun.

Ccx takes voice recording and stores as wav

Ccx posts recording to server using api step my server converts wav then
uploads to googles api. My app returns OK to ccx

Ccx makes a get request for the speech to text result stored on the server.