[cisco-voip] firefox upgrade causing issues with CUCM CCMadmin page

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Jul 9 15:50:19 EDT 2015

Getting this error with Firefox 39
An error occurred during a connection to 10.52.122.26. SSL received a weak
ephemeral Diffie-Hellman key in Server Key Exchange handshake message.
(Error code: ssl_error_weak_server_ephemeral_dh_key)

    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the
authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I've seen this on 8.6.2 and 9.1.2, the two 10.5.x systems I have access to
have 3rd party certs, and they both work fine.  The 8.x and 9.x systems do
not have 3rd party, just internally signed.

Anyone else seeing this and know a work around?  I detest using IE or
Safari for CUCM work.