[cisco-voip] Digicert Wildcard certificates

Ian Anderson ia at andersoi.co.uk
Wed Jul 15 10:18:18 EDT 2015

On 15 July 2015 at 15:02, NateCCIE <nateccie at gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you put all of your SANs in the digicert page?
>
> I have this working on all of my expressway installs.
>
> Hi Nate,

Thanks for the quick response, just for preservation in the archives for
future posterity and confirmation that digicert seems fine despite the
warnings in the manuals, it seemed I was running into 2 separate issues.

1) I had uploaded the intermediate cert, but needed to manually download
and upload the root CA
2) That then got me past the TLS error, only to find that I had
fat-fingered the hostname in the SAN field :-(

Cheers

Ian