[cisco-voip] UCCX/CUIC hostname question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 06:58:51 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I'm switching on CUIC on our UCCX 9 HA cluster today. I noticed that when I
access CUIC by browsing to the publisher node, it does a redirect to the
standby node - didnt surprise me. However, the redirect is pointing it to
the IP Address of the node and not the hostname, so now the browser doesn't
like the cert.

Anyone know of a way to get the redirection to use hostname?

I'm a SSL newb, is it possible to have the IP Address as a SAN in the cert?
with uccx?

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman