[cisco-voip] UCCX/CUIC hostname question

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Sun Jul 19 08:31:36 EDT 2015

Hi Ed,

This is a known behaviour in 9.x, I am unable to find the defectID for the same. However, the redirection has been removed starting from 10.x because of the LiveData functionality where the live data is pulled from the master engine.

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CBABU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065