[cisco-voip] LDAP Integration on Unity 10.5

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Jun 5 13:39:13 EDT 2015

Ben,

	I thought that CUCM doesn't have the all-or-nothing behavior with LDAP integrations any longer? Perhaps I'm wrong but I thought at some point 10/10.5/11 that it would support mixed users between LDAP/non-LDAP, as connection does. 10.5 was needed to get user auth instead of just admin, though. Unless, you mean that it will still remove users when they are not present in LDAP after sync, unlike connection which converts them to local?

Regards,

Adam Pawlowski
Network Analyst
SUNYAB NCS