[cisco-voip] LDAP Integration on Unity 10.5

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Fri Jun 5 13:46:55 EDT 2015

In 10.5 call manager can have local and LDAP users simultaneously.

Unity connections 10.5 can have local, LDAP imported and AXL imported users simultaneously.

By removing an LDAP user from your directory (and then subsequently performing a LDAP sync) the user will not delete itself but rather become inactive.

Thanks,

Ryan