[cisco-voip] WebEx question

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman Ahmed.Rahman at bmbgroup.com
Tue Jun 9 19:41:11 EDT 2015

Hi Gents,

I have WebEx (CWMS) 2.5 and it is working fine, I have just one strange note, when a user created a meeting from outlook directly the invitation email sent with the complete long url for the meeting while when create a meeting from the webpage the meeting invitation email is sent with "join the meeting" hyperlink without the long meeting url being revealed which should be the case regardless from which way the meeting has been created.
So any ideas what could be the reason for that

Best Regards

Ahmed Abd EL-Rahman
Senior Network Engineer - BMB KSA