[cisco-voip] Forked Audio

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Fri Jun 12 19:28:14 EDT 2015

Scott, while I did not work on that particular part of the engagement, a
previous customer of mine used Telstrat. The phones were 79xx series
running SIP firmware, and it also supported secure recording of SRTP
streams. However, I can offer no comment or pros/cons of the software -
other than that they got it to work with my assistance on the CUCM side. :-)