[cisco-voip] What is better than MediaSense for recording calls?

Derek Andrew Derek.Andrew at usask.ca
Tue Jun 16 13:01:59 EDT 2015

We are running CUCM 10.5 and have MediaSense to record calls in one call
centre. We would like to record more groups but have a small problem.
Anyone that can view/hear the recordings, can see all of them. There is no
way to isolate one group from another.

Rather than purchase separate MediaSense servers for each group, we were
wondering if there were any competitive products which would solve our
problem.

We cannot use a server that requires us to route all our traffic through
the subnet of the recording server. MediaSense does not require this but
some products I had seen do.

derek.andrew at usask.ca

--
Copyright 2015 Derek Andrew (excluding quotations)

+1 306 966 4808
University of Saskatchewan
Peterson 120; 54 Innovation Boulevard
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada. S7N 2V3