[cisco-voip] What is better than MediaSense for recording calls?

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Jun 16 13:08:36 EDT 2015

Derek,

A product like Calabrio Search and Play can plug in on top of MediaSense to provide this functionality. There are others as well, including NICE, or Mida solutions. This means you wouldn’t have to reconfigure your recording architecture or purchase a new recording product. You would really just be purchasing a new GUI.

Just so you know, MediaSense will be adding the groups/roles/permissions feature in our 11.5 release which should be out at the end of 2015 or beginning of 2016. So depending on your urgency, you could just wait.

Also, in 11.0, we eliminated the server SKU so that you wouldn’t actually have to purchase anymore server licenses for more instances/clusters, you just need to provide the virtualization resources to run it on.

+Chris
TME - MediaSense and Unity Connection