[cisco-voip] Expressway ?'s

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Thu Jun 18 18:06:51 EDT 2015

The free part with CUWL is just MRA (Mobile and Remote Access) which allows
Jabber clients/8800 series/DX series to register with CUCM from externally.

For additional cost per active stream, you can add B2B (Business to
Business) licensing so other businesses can easily call into your video
devices.

For video bridging, you're looking at getting an MCU or setting up
Telepresence Server.  Neither of which are free with CUWL.