[cisco-voip] Expressway ?'s

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Jun 18 19:45:14 EDT 2015

As said by others, license is free for the MRA part, to get the free
license, here is a handy blog entry :
https://ciscocollab.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/how-to-get-expressway-c-and-e-licenses/

He also has entries on helping set it up, but it's pretty simple once you
get in and start configuring.  Hard part is getting the certs, DNS and
firewall in line :)