[cisco-voip] CUC 10.5.2 Publisher Rebuild

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Fri Jun 26 10:36:02 EDT 2015

I've been doing it for all of my CUC Publisher rebuilds.  It's very nice
when it works correctly.

Most of the problems you may run into are on this page-
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/unified-communications/unity-connection/117563-probsol-clusterfailure-00.html

I ran into one where the rhosts files didn't match and just had to restart
the "A Cisco DB" process on both nodes and run again.