[cisco-voip] Cisco custom exsi or vmware standard image for UCS C240

Rajkumar Yadav rajkumaryadav at y7mail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:26:43 EST 2015

Hello,
Please help with below query.

I have the UCSC-C240-M3S2 server and it would be without the EXSI pre configured.
(2.4 GHz E5-2609/80W 4C/10MB Cache/DDR3 1066MHz)
Basically we bought it for Media sense to record calls for agents.
Also we have order the below license for EXSI.

| VMW-VS5-STD-1A | VMware vSphere 5 Standard (1 CPU), 1yr, Support Required |
| CON-ISV1-VS5STD1A | ISV 24X7 VMware vSphere Standard, List Price is ANNUAL |

Now question here should i install the vmware standard exsi image or cisco custom image.
(Cisco Custom Image for VMware ESXi 5.1.0 U3 GA Install CD)
Does it impact with Cisco UCS TRC
Also i would be running PCD on this server just to do the migration which would be deleted later.
Regards,Raaj