[cisco-voip] 79xx and the ITL, without access to the existing phone system

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Mon Mar 2 09:48:55 EST 2015

About 1K of 79xx phones on a ccm 8.X going to ccm 10.5. So CTL/ITL is an issue. There are lots of ways to solve this with access to the previous phone system, I know.

The catch for me is, I DO NOT have access to the previous phone system or the previous phone certificates (would be so much easier if I did, I know).

Anyone have any dark magic I can script though the SSH / Web Server client on the phone that doesn't require me to bind to a valid ccm user from the previous system or in any other way, reference the previous system?

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Ryan