[cisco-voip] errors with IOS transcoder

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Mar 3 13:39:17 EST 2015

So in order to configure the transcoder, you must first initialize the DSP Farm. If you plan to use the dspfarm with your T1 card, then yes, you would need the card installed first.

If you are not going to use the dspfarm with your T1 card, then you need to initialize the dspfarm on the voice-card that the DSP shows up on (doing a "show inventory" should reveal that to you).

Thanks,

Ryan