[cisco-voip] MediaSense Interfaces

gentoo at ucpenguin.com gentoo at ucpenguin.com
Tue Mar 3 13:47:06 EST 2015

I'm looking for a recommendation on a MediaSense interface that provides
access to call recordings.

It would need to be able to support multiple MediaSense clusters, other
QM features aren't a requirement.

Live monitoring would be a plus, but not a requirement.

It's rather frustrating that MediaSense fails to include a reasonable
user interface.  I get the protection of existing partner businesses,
but there has to be a better balance than the cumbersome agent
monitoring included with CAD and a full blown QM tool. Surely there has
to be something out there I'm over looking that isn't $200+ per seat for
these rather basic features.