[cisco-voip] MediaSense Interfaces

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Tue Mar 3 17:24:38 EST 2015

While it doesn't help you with your current query, I can tell you that we have lots of roadmap items on the Search and Play interface.

The MediaSense team never intended the Search and Play application to be used on a regular basis. It was originally built as a reference application for testing the APIs. We always intended for partners to fill in the gaps. We have found, that customers want Search and Play to be a very functional and useful interface and so are roadmap is starting to reflect that now.

Stay tuned for 11.0 and 11.X and hopefully you will see some improvements. MediaSense probably won't ever tackle analytics or advanced features like that, but we do want to build MediaSense to tackle most of our customer's needs.

+Chris
TME - Unity Connection and MediaSense