[cisco-voip] Upgrade 9.1.2 to 10.0 fails...

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Mar 10 12:59:30 EDT 2015

Martin,

In your case, it may also be worth checking, have you installed the refresh upgrade COP file (http://www.cisco.com/web/software/282204704/18582/ciscocm.refresh_upgrade_v1.5.pdf)?

Thanks,

Ryan

From: ryanhuff at outlook.com
To: ms at bilobit.com; jonvoip at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 12:44:16 -0400
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Upgrade 9.1.2 to 10.0 fails...

Martin,

I have done a 7.1.3 to 10.5.1 before; I bit the bullet and setup PCD, and it went off without a hitch.

Thanks,

Ryan

From: ms at bilobit.com
To: jonvoip at gmail.com; ryanhuff at outlook.com
CC: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: AW: [cisco-voip] Upgrade 9.1.2 to 10.0 fails...
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 16:32:28 +0000

At the moment i have the same problem with a jump upgrade from 7.1.3.10000-11 to 10.5.2. It also does not work to 10.5.1.

The same: Removed all subs, all network etc. is ok, NTP reachable and synchronized and so on.

*arghl*